[nagdu] Poodles

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:37:34 UTC 2014

The "dealing with hair" for me Sindy is more that it bothers my hands if I
have to work a lot of hair out with a dog who produces a lot, as I try to
get as much out as I can, so it is  in the trash and not in people's cars or
on me.

BTW, a poodle not trimmed properly looks very sloppy and unkempt to me.
Darla & the Fur Balls