[nagdu] Guide dogs and teacher observations

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:38:30 UTC 2014

I have never had the issue of alergies address yet. I just got my dog in Jye so this is all still new to me. And yes, Nicole I think the rules would be different in a school system than in public where they can't tell you to leave because someone is alergic and thinglike that. I haven't started classes yet so haven't encountered the issues yet. And I'm sure it's different in a Special Education classroom. I do plan on talking to my professors about it but I also wanted to ask other guide dog users about their experiences.

Danielle and Willa