[nagdu] Interesting behavior

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 5 14:25:18 UTC 2014

Hi Aleeha.
The shaking is a bit worrying, but maybe he just needs a bit of time to
adjust to the new surroundings?  Maybe a bit of extra cuddles or play
would help?
Or maybe there's some funny noise or smell in the new place he doesn't
like?  Like those ultra-sound anti-mice devices (that don't really work)?
Have you checked him over to be sure he hasn't been injured in some way?
Hurt his paw, or something?
I guess I would act normally, take him out for work regularly, and give
him some extra of whatever he likes best, and see if he settles in a
couple more days.
Good luck.  Hope he gets over whatever's bothering him soon.
Tracy