[nagdu] Poodles

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 14:22:38 UTC 2014

My husband also has allergies, and while they are not severe,  multiple dogs
in the house means the hair and dander adds up quickly.  So I did take that
into consideration when choosing both Monty and Jetta.  It wasn't the main
factor, but it  was an added bonus that the breeds I was most interested in
have short hair and no undercoat.  And now there will be three dogs, which
is something the husband is not enthused about.  He's being a good sport
though.  So I should probably step up my efforts and vacuum more frequently.
Peaceful living is a good thing!

Julie