[nagdu] Seeing eye class date, journal, and more.

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:12:44 UTC 2014

Hi Jessica!, this is Helga! How are you? I just wanted to ask you, can you
add me in order for me to read your journal? I have dropbox! By the way, I
apologize for writing you on list right now, I don't have your eamail
address in order to write you off list! And just to let you know, I don't
have a guide dog yet, but I would like to read your expereince in getting
your other dog! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students
Member of The International Networkers Team (INT)
Independent Entrepreneur of the Company 4Life Research

Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16