[nagdu] Introducing myself

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 04:00:52 UTC 2014

Hey Alyssa, glad that you and Melody are home and doing well.
Neena and I have done buses, and a lot of walking.  (Grin).  But
we are experiencing some pretty hot weather-tomorrow it's
supposed to be 100, at least, so that has limited some of our
outdoor activity.  We've had some trouble with distractions, but
I'm keeping up obedience, and being firm and working on letting
her know that I'm the one she listens to, not what she wants to
do.  (Smile).  It's early days yet, and I know that she's awesome
and wonderful, I'm experiencing that part, too.    Debby