[nagdu] Introducing myself

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:08:17 UTC 2014

Hi Cindy, well, first, yes! It was great seeing you at convention
and getting to touch base again.  Second, tell Chris hi for me.
Third, Lamar is doing okay, he likes Neena, but sometimes when I
give Neena a command, he responds too.  Like if I tell her to
sit, he sits, etc.  Lol.  So we, my husband and I, praise Lamar
for being a good boy.  Neena and Lamar want to play, and have a
bit, though it's limited right now since she is still on leash.
Anybody know a good chiropractor? Lol.  She gets excited about
something and tries to pull me to where she wants to go in the
house.  Sometimes it's an okay thing, like her water bowl, or
because she wants one of her toys, but like as not it could be
because the cat is heading to where she wants to be.  And
Flounder the cat is a brat, because he knows right now that she
can only go as far as the leash goes, so he taunts neena and
stays just out of reach.  One of these days, he may get a
surprise.  (Grin).    Debby