[nagdu] my introduction

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 12 18:55:02 UTC 2014

Hi There George,
	It is always great to have another Floridian join our list. I serve
on the FLAGDU Board of Directors and I join Sherrill in extending a warm
invitation for you to join our division. So glad you'll be going to the 2015
state convention in January. We do not know where it will be held as yet but
I'm quite sure we'll have this information soon.

Blessings,

Kathy Davis