[nagdu] intro and question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 13 12:38:22 UTC 2014

Hi Sophia.  Welcome to the list.
I live in Jersey and work in New York.  It does tend to confuse people
outside the tri-state area.
The NFB of New Jersey is an active, energetic group, though more so in some
parts of the state than others.  I think there is also an active student
group within the NFBNJ, though, not being a student, I haven't paid much
attention.  There is also a NAGDU division in NJ, which holds monthly
meetings by conference call.
You can find out more about NFBNJ by going to nfbnj.org.
Tracy