[nagdu] Relieving problems again?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 13 14:31:50 UTC 2014

Hey!
needing some help here.
Thanks guys for your help recently with a pretty nasty case of diarrhea. At this point, though, I have the opposite problem!
Whether this is related, I don't know, but Jenny had her vaccines on Thursday, and her relieving has been irregular ever since. I noticed that she was nauseous on Friday, ate a TON of grass on Saturday, and puked it up Sunday morning, no vomiting since. Since Monday, her stool has been small.
Yesterday, she strained and produced the messiest runniest stool ever... I had to get paper towels to wipe her bum and backs of her legs. What concerns me now is that she hasn't pooed since.
She doesn't exhibit signs of having to relieve, so I am not sure I should worry.
She is eating and drinking and playing and exhibits all other signs of a healthy dog...
Ideas? Advice?

Daryl