[nagdu] Have You Ever Had Problems in a health Care Facility

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 14 20:02:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,

                I have been asked to compile some documentation of issues
related to the presence of guide or other service dogs in health care
facilities. If you have ever been denied or otherwise had your access
interfered with in a hospital, doctor's office or some other health care
facility, please write to me off-list providing information about the date,
type of health care facility, and if and how the issue was resolved. Please
send this information to me at

Info at nagdu.org

With kind regards,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)

President at nagdu.org

http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!