[nagdu] Introducing myself

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 03:37:47 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy, wow, it's hard to retire a dog after ten years, but it
sounds like you are looking forward to it? I've always left the
breed and gender to the trainers, but I have said that I would
prefer not to have a German Shepherd, except that of course, if
they thought that was the best choice, that's when it would be.
They said that they didn't think I would be getting a Shepherd
any time soon.  Neena is my seventh dog, and my fourth Golden.  I
like Goldens, even though they are pretty goofy.

Well, today is the two week mark, and she's off leash.  Right
now, she's chasing the cat, or the cat's chasing her.  Not sure.
Anyway, now she's back on leash, because she got into lots of
Klenex.  Yuk! So we'll try again in a little while.  You too will
get to go through the young pup thing.  Lol.  I want to hear all
your adventures when it happens.    Resting now,    Debby and
Neena