[nagdu] My introduction

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 16 14:16:17 UTC 2014

Good morning, Lisa!
Nice to meet you.  My name is Daryl, from Canada. I live with my  husband and our three cats and my guide dog, jenny, a black Labrador.
I have never heard of health insurance paying for a guide dog!  Do they pay for the training? How does that work?

I remember meeting Jenny for the first time last August. Then she went back to the guide dog school for her last month of training before she came and did training with me!  Our trainer was a lovely Dutch lady who came to Canada for three years.  She is now back in the Netherlands. I miss her a lot, but we keep in touch by email.

Daryl