[nagdu] Home training.

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 18 15:50:44 UTC 2014

Hi, Deanna,
I home-trained with Jenny, and I can speak to this situation in the abstract. During training Jenny exhibited some behaviors that were VERY concerning to the trainer. Thankfully she was honest enough with me to express her doubts and concerns; thankfully for both jenny and I, we were far enough in the training that we had bonded and able to work through these issues. If she had exhibited these behaviors in the first 1-2 weeks, she would've been washed out or retrained, but they just mysteriously showed in the third week. Thankfully by week number four, both the trainer and I were confident that the issues were resolved entirely or trainable.

Daryl