[nagdu] OMG the mosquitoes!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 17:12:39 UTC 2014

Raven, have you tried vit B. I heard about this and thought it was a dumb
joke. But I lived in PA would literally in one night get dozens of big and
small bites, so what could it hurt. So I tried it before the season and
built up the b in my system. Only a half dozen bites that first summer. A
half dozen or so the second summer. Now I love the evenings so was out all
the time. So no smell and you can wear your favorite perfume withoutclashing
smells, smile.

Just another idea for people bug repellent.

Becky and Jake