[nagdu] An update on me.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Aug 19 15:00:51 UTC 2014

Oh thanks Julie! I don't want an insane puppy! I want a well behaved dog who settles easily  /smiles/. That was one of my main requests actually, LOL.
I don't have any preferences on sex or breed this time around. I wanted a male black lab before, and I got him.  Pascal and I are a great match, which makes this even harder! But, in my heart I know it's the best decision for both of us.
Deanna and Pascal