[nagdu] My guy dog: introduction

clarebearwest at gmail.com clarebearwest at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:52:14 UTC 2014

Sent from my iPhone hi everyone! I return home this past day. I spent the last 3 1/2 weeks in Columbus Ohio at pilot dogs. I received a 75 pound male golden retriever named Quincy! And I are doing wonderfully. He's good work has been stellar except for the fact that he is unsure trashbags and he loves to pick up leaves. To play with his bone and spin in circles and chases tail! He is only 15 months old! He has a tendency to poop in harness. I am trying to figure out why that is. Perhaps it is stress? I am not sure. He only pooped in once while in training with me on the walk.