[nagdu] My Introduction

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 23:47:51 UTC 2014

Hi Grace,

First, welcome to this list, and congratulations on your new Golden boy!

My name is Shanna, and my dog guide is Diamond, a female German
Shepherd. She is about 2.5 years old, and I have owned her since she was
a crazy 8-month-old puppy. She was trained by me, and aside from some
typical bratty GSD stuff, is a really great working dog!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the list, and wish you and Stormy the smoothest
possible transition to your home area!

Shanna and Diamond