[nagdu] My Introduction

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Aug 21 02:46:38 UTC 2014

I used a guide dog in college . Several of the other list members also did,
and there are several of us who are currently in college with guide dogs, so
don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. Just be prepared to hear
different sometimes conflicting answers.

Nicole and Lexia who says that she has a degree too (just kidding)