[nagdu] Dental cleaning and bully sticks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Aug 21 12:06:35 UTC 2014

Karyn, how often are you using the Petslife Oral Gel, and how often giving
Thane a bully stick for teeth cleaning?
Is there a way to know if there is tartar on the dog's teeth, without taking
him to the vet, ka-ching?

The instructions on the oral gel said to use it twice a day for a month for
a big tartar build-up, which I did.  Ben's breath has improved a lot, so I
think the gel did some good.
Now I have gone to using the gel every night, after his last meal, and just
started giving him a bully stick, which he enjoyed.  I thought I might give
him a stick maybe twice a week.
What do you think?
Tracy