[nagdu] Relieving in and out of harness WAS Re: My guy dog: introduction

matthew dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:41:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been working my second dog Chriasy for a month or so and I always try to releave her before going out and when we get back.  I also give her a chance before and after a walk.  I am still learning her moves.  I am going to try and get a bell for her to ring when she needs to go to the bathroom.  I find that she is just too quiet for her own good sometimes.  My last dog would bark  or nug me but this one just kind of just wonders around until I take her out.  As said before getting your dog on a good releaving scedual is very important.

HTH.

Matthew