[nagdu] Relieving in and out of harness WAS Re: Myguydog:introduction

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Aug 22 00:31:20 UTC 2014

Define necessary. Is it necessary if the dog really has to go and he has
been giving you signals but you have been ignoring them or they are signals
that you cannot detect because they are visual signals? Is it necessary if
the handler allows the dog to over eat/drink and then does not take the dog
out more often to compensate for this? If a dog deliberately relieved in
harness just because, then it might be okay to give a correction, but, JMHO,
in most other cases, not.

Nicole and Lexia