[nagdu] Hello

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:44:48 UTC 2014

Hi elise,
Glad you joined us, as I told you before, many of the users on this list are, have been, or will be in the same place you are in now. Ask questions, and read, and I am sure you will find the answers your looking for.
Just a little about me, I am marsha, working my 3rd guide dog from GDF. My pup is specially trained for guiding and alerting, as I am deafblind, as well as balance work. my pup is a 75 pound black lab cross female. We live in PA with my wonderful husband, and attend university full time.
as you already know, I am the moderator, so if you need anything, email me off list.
Take care,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.