[nagdu] My Introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:51:20 UTC 2014

Welcome Gracie,
BTW I love your name. Hope you like the list.
If I might ask where will you be going to university at?
I am Marsha, working my 3rd guide dog from GDF. My black lab cross female is specially trained for guiding and alerting, I am deafblind, as well as balance work. I attend temple University full time in Philadelphia.
I am the moderator of the list, so if you need anything, please let me know off list.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.