[nagdu] Rules Regarding Pet Dogs was RE: New Jersey Laws regarding guide dogs being attacked

sofiagallo13 at gmail.com sofiagallo13 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 02:55:16 UTC 2014

Hi Nicole

I believe there are rules regarding pets. I do know that it is illegal to have a dog off leash, but most people don't care about that law because they know their dogs won’t be violent toward people and most people won’t report it unless the dog actually does something. So I know people can walk their dogs on my campus but not have them off leash, but it is a hard rule to enforce and most students don't care that there are dogs wandering around.

It will be interesting with this new law because even significantly distracting a guide dog team -- not just attacking it -- is now against the law,.

Sent from Windows Mail