[nagdu] Targeting with the clicker?

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 23:53:55 UTC 2014

That depends on how you're targeting.

If you're using your hand, you could hang the clicker from your wrist, if the dog touches your hand, flick the clicker in your hand and click and praise or treat.

That's as far as I got with Zion in the clicker training.  I could never use the clicker. I had to use a word instead, because Zion would try to grab th eclicker himself, and bite the button so it  clicked. Sometimes, he succeeded.

Valerie and Zion