[nagdu] New handler issues

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Aug 24 12:44:20 UTC 2014

Hey, first of all, I'm sorry about Quincy's behavior issue, though it would
help if you tole me or told everyone, your choice, what the behavior was at
church.
I can assure you every one of my dogs has had something naughty that they
have done when I first got them.
Actually as far as work Parker hasn't really been testing me when we are out
and about, his thing is house manners which we have had to work on.
So eachdog is different.

At any rate I want to encourage you to keep on trucking and feel free to
vent on or off list, if you don't have someone whom you can talk about these
things with then it feels a lot worse so feel free.
.

Sincerely,

Dan W.

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net