[nagdu] New handler issues

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 13:08:04 UTC 2014

I don’t remember what your Friday night issues are. Maybe I deleted and didn’t read it. Have you tried a Gentle Leader. My dog’s behavior is amazingly different with that device on. He is much more attentive. Pilot won’t send someone to help you? I would continue calling them for one thing. I don’t know what the behavior issues are though beyond that.

Cindy