[nagdu] New Jersey Laws regarding guide dogs being attacked

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:22:38 UTC 2014

I am so sorry that your dog was attacked.  I do believe that New
Jersey does have laws about dogs being attacked, but probably
Ginger Kutsch or someone else from NJ will have more info on
that.  Definitely pursue it, because next time you might not be
so lucky.  I had a dog that was attacked and he ended up having
to retire because he became dog aggressive, and because of his
severe allergies.    Peace,    Debby and Miss Neena