[nagdu] From Cane To Dog

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 02:29:07 UTC 2014

Hello, all!  I have just been approved with Guide Dogs For The Blind in San
Rafael for my first dog.  It will be some time before I get a match and I am
so excited.  But, I am also scared.  I have been using constant contact with
my cane for about 15 years now.  I cannot fathom walking with my dog and not
having contact with anything but the harness and my dog.  How did you all
transpose from using a cane with contact to using your dogs with no contact
but your dogs?  Thanks for your advice and tips!

Elise, Still Using My Cane