[nagdu] From Cane To Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 02:47:39 UTC 2014

For me I had to grit my teeth and hope he really would stop. I think when you aren’t sure of something, you do have to stick out your foot to check where you are. I think you can actually take a folding cane with you for specific circumstances to check things out, but you don’t want to go ahead of your dog to find things, or push or pull it with the harness where you think you are going. It has been a long time now, 25 years, since I got my first dog, and I had used a cane for 28 years before that. Now I feel pretty interchangeable, but sometimes I still have a little trouble with that trust.

Cindy
Cindyray at gmail.com