[nagdu] Evaluation from Guiding Eyes

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Aug 25 10:30:07 UTC 2014

Of course, gating off an area is ideal, but if that’s not possible, the idea is to put it somewhere the cat can get but the dog cannot. So, if you’re not using a covered litterbox, you might want to do so. Stick it in a corner with the door facing the corner so the cat can get in and out but the space isn’t big enough for your dog to fit without a lot of trouble, noise, etc.

When I lived in a tiny 400 square foot apartment about a million years ago when i had my first dog, the letterbox was in the bathroom. This was pretty ideal for that place, since the bathroom door was either closed, or the bedroom door was open and half blocking the bathroom anyway. (It was a *really* small apartment.)

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962