[nagdu] From Cane To Dog

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 25 13:14:39 UTC 2014

Hey all,
just wanted to thank you for bringing up and discussion this topic!
I'm the kind of person who cannot imagine how to trust anyone more than my
cane right now, so I think, this will be the most difficult task during my
training. I love the thought of walking more independently and free with the
dog but how this exactly works I can't imagine yet.