[nagdu] Doggie games!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 25 14:02:03 UTC 2014

Hi!
Just wondering about some fun activities to play with Jenny. Been noticing since switching her food to a higher-protein diet that she has a higher amount of energy than she used to.  She loves to play, but I am wanting to switch up games/toys/activities, and most of the Web sites I've found have advised games that involve scavenging for treats/toys - a behavior I don't really want to encourage since it's  by far her biggest problem.

She loves any kind of tug game, as well as squeaker toys and retrieving.

So, go have fun and let me know what kind of fun things you all do!

Daryl and Jenny (who just went crazy in the empty office building and is now sleeping happily)