[nagdu] Finally decided to introduce myself

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Aug 25 14:40:06 UTC 2014

Hi Phyllis.  Welcome to the list.  I have a black lab named Ben from TSE
who is retiring soon.
Ben's tail also sticks straight out when he's peeing.  I think it's cute.
I guess the tail balances the lifted leg.  Ben likes to pee on things,
like curbs and poles, so I usually hear it.  It does tend to splash, so I
have to mind my feet.
He does to a #2 dance.  Shuffle to the left, shuffle to the right, wiggle
your butt and turn yourself about.  They all do things differently.  I
guess soon I'll be learning New Dog's signals.
Tracy