[nagdu] GDB Information was RE: Evaluation from Guiding Eyes

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:49:31 UTC 2014

			Also, you may want to talk with Marion and the gods
that rule NAGDU about this. If GDB is not being transparent, they need to
know. You deserve better and you need to know that too.
There is no value in keeping your experience a secret. They are a business
and if they are not providing ethical services, the guide dog community
needs to know about it. We can't do this if people aren't willing to share
their experiences.