[nagdu] Food puzzle

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:09:37 UTC 2014

my puppy loves treat puzzles!
She has a few where she has to pick cups up to uncover treats, and a couple others that spin and she has to bump them with her nose.
All of them she has mastered! and she is so cute because she is so excited to play with them. I’m looking at some other cubes and balls to get her.
Do you guys think it is cruel to feed the dogs their suppers in the puzzles? After a long day on campus, my dog tends to scarf her meals and I really don’t want her to get sick.

Thoughts?

Abby

Abigail Bolling
Wright State University: Social Work
“Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play.” (Julie Anderson-Diamond)