[nagdu] Guide dogs and new routes.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:49:36 UTC 2014

I travel frequently on my own and do use public transportation almost exclusively.  I try to find an App for my iPhone specific to the pubtrans system I'll be using.  I also get directions from people around me.  I also like to speak with blind or deafblind people in the area where I travel, because frankly they tend to give me clearer and more specific directions than a sighted person.  My dog has been trained to locate bus benches and poles as well as alerting to the arrival of a bus.
We will be traveling ! to San Fransisco next month, where I'll be riding the BART system, and it will be Soleil's first experience with a train system. I'm excited to see how she does.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone