[nagdu] recipe for treats you can share!

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Aug 28 12:36:07 UTC 2014

Hi Deanna,

Well, the good news would be that both dog and human could eat these treats,
and at convention, that would be a bonus (smile.) The  bad news is that
these treats need to be refrigerated, so it's not practical to take them
anywhere. Of course this recipe is an exception, and most homemade treats
could be taken to convention. There was a group which did sell homemade
treats at convention in 2013. At least this year, the Board felt that the
treats, though popular, did not have a broad enough appeal. But they could
make a comeback...we try not to leave any stone unturned when it comes to
fundraising. I just wish everyone on this list could come to NAGDU's
fundraising Oktoberfest party, which will be held for the second year at a
Lions Club  beach house on Treasure Island, on the Gulf of Mexico here in
central Florida. Marion is working hard to make it even better than last
year!

Best
Sherrill