[nagdu] drop offs was Re: Pilot test walk

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:01:41 UTC 2014

Leader used to do them too. In fact, when I was there for amp, they did. LD gives each of their clients a gps device. They used the gps systems and their own wit to complete a drop off. They didn't do one when I went into class for Sophie. Seeing Eye doesn't do them at all. I think they're stressful, but great practice for reality.
Alyssa and spoiled rotten Melody

Sent from my iPhone