[nagdu] drop offs was Re: Pilot test walk

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 29 17:54:18 UTC 2014

Hi:

My school, guide dogs canada, still does drop offs.  I recall it being a bit nerve wracking since we believed tghem that if we  weren't successful we wouldn't graduate.  Everyone graduated and some people took a very long time to find their way back. I was a bit fo a know it all with getting around so was fearful they'd drop me somewhere I'd never bee  hot .  I had to find routes that would put us in the shade.  Apparently the instructors were gong to pull us off the route but lost us on a  one way road.  Anyway, I did get good comments about how well we did at finding a shadey way home to make it easiest on Bogart.  Luckily it rarely gets that hot here and I've learned that Bogart himself is really good at pulling me to the shadey spots on our route. :)

Gary
n but they didn't. The real challenge Ihad was that it was really