[nagdu] rain rain, go away!

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Fri Aug 29 19:26:14 UTC 2014

Ha Abby, I'm back! LOL!

Dogs don't naturally like to wear raincoats and booties.  We have to train
them to wear these things.  If it is pouring out, I do have a raincoat for
my dogs and I don't use booties for rain.  Yeah, some dogs hate working and
parking in the rain but they must.  Be cheerful like a cheerleader for the
dog while you are working in the rain.  Get them excited and have a kibble
or two to encourage them.  For me this isn't too much of an issue.  WE don't
get much rain and many times I can choose to wait til it stops or use
paratransit.  If we need to go out in rain, well, there's the raincoats for
both of us!

Lyn
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown