[nagdu] Drop Offs

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 21:27:58 UTC 2014

Well, Pilot didn't do them. If they would have, I'd have found them fun and challenging. However, some of the students in my class would have fallen apart. Once, we walked up to the local party store during an unofficial training session. After we got there, we were asked to take us back. Well, actually, I was asked to take us there and the other student took us back. On the way back, we followed her and became kind of lost. She stressed out and it got a whole lot less fun! Turned out we only had made one wrong turn and it was easy to fix. I guess that some folks don't enjoy the challenge as much as others!
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!