[nagdu] Doggie hates to get wet!

Phyllis Stevens catlady1949 at charter.net
Fri Aug 29 21:52:21 UTC 2014

My second dog from TSE, Dresden, was a puddle jumper!  problem was, that
sometimes said puddle was on the steps that went down to the street, and not
only could I not stay out of the puddle, but since she was two steps down
from me, I basically had to splash said puddle hard!  Used to really make me
furious, but you had to be really up beat with Dresden or she’d just sit
down and refuse to work.  She was way too sensitive for my growly self!  We
worked together 8 years, though.