[nagdu] Doggie hates to get wet!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 12:00:18 UTC 2014

My dog hates getting wet, but surely doesn't mind me getting wet. I've seen several times where he will walk around a puddle or sprinkler, only to put me right in it. He doesn't seem to care that I don't really want to get wet, either. He tends to be really slow when the sidewalk is wet, or when it's raining outside. When I make him wear his boots and his raincoat, though, he does okay.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone