[nagdu] puppy follow!

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 00:47:53 UTC 2014

For water consumption, I red an article somewhere that said something like
"a dog will drink one ounce per pound of body weight." However, I was unable
to locate the research behind this. For more information check out
http://www.petmd.com/dog/nutrition/evr_dg_the_importance_of_water

A 60lb dog will drink around 60 ounces of water. That's 7.5 cups a day.
Also, remember that water consumption can vary depending on environmental
factors.