[nagdu] Breeds for successor

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:51:51 UTC 2014

BS"D

Karyn,

If you like the shepherd's dog breeds I would not recommend the retriever dog breeds. Why? Because their personalities are like day and night. I can adore the shepherd breeds; I'd a Border Collie/Labrador, German Shepherd Dog and Collie when I grew up and nowadays, my twin sister has a Shetland Sheepdog, but I would not have one today since their personalities do not match mine. I am in love with the Labrador (field line not the show one) and the Flat-Coated all Flatties are pure field line), but when I grew up I loved the Golden, but today, I think that breed would be too cool for my taste, I love dogs who are happy, energetic dogs with a lot of quirks and craziness! You would need to live with the dog 24/7; therefore I think it is important that your personalities match. Just my thoughts. Good luck!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse and Hera, the Crazy Little Blab! <3