[nagdu] Discrimination

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:11:31 UTC 2014

Kind of reminds me of some people having to sit at the back of
the bus.  You know, we're serving you, but you can't ride up
front.  It's so opposite of the reaction from a place Craig and I
used to go to when we were snow birds in southern California.  We
would go to this place a lot, in fact it was Lamar's first place
we went to when we came home.  They remember him still and ask
about him.  We keep in touch with them through Facebook.  I'm
going to visit my mom in California in January and will go visit
that restaurant and introduce them to Neena.  The "Grandma" who
has since passed away, always wanted to give Lamar meat and bones
and such.  Sometimes we took them because we had a friend who fed
her dog all that stuff.  They have some of the best Mexican food
in the whole world.  Yum!    Peace,    Debby and Neena