[nagdu] First-hand Experience

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 17:44:49 UTC 2014

Dudley,

	The National Association of Guide dog Users is working to be
proactive on such issue. In fact, yesterday three NAGDU representatives had
a meeting with the Florida Secretary of State concerning this and are
excited about the direction he is willing to take. I will be writing more on
this on our Harness Up blog, so please take the time to subscribe to it. As
the NFB and NAGDU create templates for this sort of dialogue, we will be
sharing them with others in an effort to help other affiliates create the
same success.

	I realize you are in Canada, but the same process can be employed
there. There is a movement to create a guide dog users organization in
Canada and NAGDU is working to help that happen. Please stay tuned!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala