[nagdu] Radio interview this morning

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 5 20:15:36 UTC 2014

Thanks, Emily and Dudley!

Dudley, is this just unique to Edmonton? I've been to several other Canadian cities in the winter and have never experienced anything remotely close to this.

I also enjoyed your TV spot on taxi service... my husband said Mich looked pretty spooked by the cameras!  Jenny didn't like the cameras AT ALL when we videotaped an interview... she kept on trying to walk faster than the cameraman so we could get around him. LOL

Daryl